Friendship :)

Hey friends , you dont want to be friend with me ?
Okaay , let me tell you why we must no break up .
1.When you decide to study at midnight till 4.00 am , I am with you-even we are far away-but I accompany you . Remember or not ? I always call you to make sure that you are not sleeping yet .
2.When you lost your precious item , I spent an hour in the afternoon to find it for you . Even I found nothing but , it is not enough to you ?
3.If I have some problems , I always share it with you-mean I always rely on you and you are my crying shoulder.
4.It has been almost 2 years we are together and got lot of memories to keep with you .
5.You was born to be friend
But ...
Why are you being like this ? Have I did anything wrong to you ? Even if I hurt you with my word , it always because you hurt me first and it was a joke . I know I can live without you but I cannot live in a heartbreak condition . It is too obvious . I am telling you this , here , because I don't want to be such a hypocrite person . That is not me . And if you think that I am one of the factor that made your exam results so bad , I'm sorry but I need to tell you this , it is your own responbility to study or focus in whatever subject . Don't blame it on me . And if you think that I am so cruel to you or always hurt your feeling , copycat or whatsoever , why didn't you change your attitude ? All of this is because of your attitude . I don't care at all if you are so very really sensitive or not , but I need to tell you this . I am tired to be a good friend of you . Don't blame me , if I hurt your feeling more and more .



When friends let you DOWN  and are not there for you when you need them the most , its very heart wrenching .
Sometimes the reason why friends BETRAY you is just not known , which leaves you with a feeling of guilt that may be something went wrong from your side.
In case of Betrayal , being at the receiving end leaves you HURT CONFUSED and ANGRY .
You demand answers as to WHY have you been BETRAYED for absolutely no fault of yours .
The talks END abruptly , phone calls are not returned . HATE it as much as you want , you will have to come to terms with reality and ACCEPT that things were not meant to be.

CREDIT TO : http://huiloveherself.blogspot.com