Skip to main content

Oasis



When I was standing at the end of the world and couldn't see the path , I needed someone .
When I was trapped in the darkness and couldn't see the light ,  I was waiting for the helping hand .
You wouldn't know that you are the only one in the world who is the only one better than the world .
I believe dream for you and me .
You are the long waited rain in my though day . You soaked my heart and gave me courage .
You make me fly and smile again .
Coming into my arms and giving happiness silently just like a rainbow after a shower
I wanna make a love .
When you found out that I ran away were you disappointed ?
I had courage to come back because you were there .
You’re the one always in my heart .
Lonely night , it’s an endless and stuffy dark night .
Those are the days when I cried alone during the dark nights .
In lieu of the people who would only hurt my callow heart and my heart was having a earthquake .
But that’s okay . You make a way .
The person who will be always guiding me is you .
The only reason of living on you .
Within my desert you are my Oasis


Dedicated to : BB