Skip to main content

Heart Attack


Nothing has ever broken me like you did . No one I ever wanted more than you . Nobody else can make a girl so weak . Make her fall in love so deep . And every single memory I know reminds me that I’m all alone . If I could just get over you , I would . Don’t wanna love you anymore and missing you is like fighting a war . It’s a battle I’m losing and I’d give up if I could . If I could walk away as easily as you , I would . Thought I’ve seen enough to know it all . But not enough to know how it feels to fall . But the kind of pain you left me with , it never seems to heal and it never lets me go . Tell me how do I live with tainted love ? Tell me how can I feel no feelings ? Is there a way to leave it all behind ? If I could just get over you , I would . Don’t wanna love you anymore and missing you is like fighting a war . It’s a battle I’m losing and I’d give up if I could . Just tell me how to walk away from loving you and I would .