Skip to main content

Gone


In that space where memories linger still as warm as on my fingertips , you are here . Your scent and your face are here . Please look at me so that I can feel you like this . Struggling to catch your expressions , struggling to catch your smile . You're the one who I struggled to understand . When it felt too good walking in the rain with you , you’re not here . How am I supposed to erase you alone and live my life ? In those moments where we once walked together , in the places where the memories and lingering attachments were made ... I’m standing there because I miss you so much . Your name which I was barely allowed to speak can't be erased . Your name that only used by me is asleep right here . In those moments where we could've walked together , I'm holding onto myself alone . In the places where our future and my hopes stopped , I’m standing there but you're gone .