Skip to main content

Beautiful


I hung my head low, avoiding the sky; hiding. The nights were endless in my dark heart. I couldn’t spread my wings in this world that was like a small birdcage. With struggling movements, I’ll sing for you, who will come to me some day. So my dreams that spread its wings can shine even more in the blue sky. So my coldly shut heart can beat again. I’ll go up in the sky to the stars. Outside the door, I always had anxious scars. I can only fly if I endured through the pain. Those hurtful words deeply cut into my heart. It's hurt but I bit my tongue and endured it. I know I’m gonna heal and I’m always looking up. Even if it’s dark, I’m gonna find the light. I will smile, I will keep smiling. I’m a fighter, I won’t ever give up. I’ll keep flying, fly, fly again. My dreams wrap around the future me. I’ll just be me. I can fly higher without fear, even when I’m trapped in darkness. Any kind of scar is beautiful to me. I’m just happy, I’m happy to be myself.