Skip to main content

Flower

Among the flower petals that fell, it was a miracle that I got to meet you. It was like a dream. We loved. We fought. We overcame so many obstacles together. If I am reborn, I want to bloom like a flower next to you.  
Will the sun above me be there forever? Will I be able to always protect your tears, your smiles, and your anger? If everything will eventually disappear, I should appreciate you more.  The miracle of that day; of that moment; of that place, will create another path for us. 
When we love, we become stronger; when we believe, we can overcome.  The things you left behind still remain in my heart without losing their meaning. I think I’m really lucky that I got to meet you; that I am able to smile again.  “Thank you.” With these feelings, I continue forward.
Let’s accept the fact that everything in this world withers away like flower petals. You gave me the treasure called “today."  That’s why I’ll live to the fullest and bloom like a flower. 
Why do flowers eventually die? Why are birds able to fly? Why does the wind blow? Why does the moon shine above us?
After the rain, a rainbow forms. A light is born through the storm. Here is something important. I’ve realized what it means "to love.” You can still continue right? We can already see it.  “Feelings” will surpass time and echo forever.  Your happiness; your pain; your everything. Let it bloom with pride. More, more, more