Keep Your Head Down

Permission denied
This blog is open to invited readers only.
It doesn't look like you have been invited to read this blog. If you think this is a mistake, you might want to contact the blog author and request an invitation.

Did all of you know why those sentences make me angry ?
It is because the owner of the blog is my friend or my best friend and I am not the invited reader .
Yeah , it's the owner's right to choose their reader but as a friend , I don't think this is a good idea .
If don't want anyone to read your blog , make it private completely .
You know how to do it right ?
But if you think I am your friend and you want to make your blog private and for friends only .
Allow me to visit your blog too .
It is not so fair right ?
Am I a horrible friend ? 
If yes , why you keep telling me that you're my friend ?
I am tired to have a friend like you . 
Not only one friend did this to me . Many !
But it's okay . 
I will never do this .
I don't want to be like them .
Keep your head down and listen to me .
#Hey you , stalking me ? 
Am I a copycat ? All blogger can do that okaay ?
I got it from blog tutorial too .
Just like you , rite ?