Skip to main content

It Girl


Hye there, I'm the landlord here. Nice to meet you ;) So this post is about me .

The name is NanazDaira but prefer Nanaz more .
One of 96-liner and an August baby .
According to a disease called erotomania , status is married with children .
Heart belongs to a playful , spoiled brat named CaptainCho .
Second princess in the castle .
Short is not my fault and penguin is my friend .
Put the blame on rice and fried chicken for my weight .
Barbie got jealous of me because I'm a Hijabber
Personality depends on my A-type blood type and attitude depends on your nature .
Everyone's most hated colour is my favourite colour .
 Currently I'm so into Ever Lasting Friends , String , Honey , Angel , MeU , Inspirit and EXO-L

You desired my attention but denied my affection 

That's all , from the landlord , NanazDaira