Date with my husband and Super Junior M 110528

That was my special day ever . At first , I don't want to go but my mom allowed me . So happy . Luckily Sahira went there with her sister's car . We arrive around 3-4 pm . Round and round to find the stage and finally found the stage even we were not sitting in front . But I can see them ( by standing on a chair ) I'm so short , you know ? Sahira and I wait from 6 o'clock . HAHA . The concert started at 10 p.m. So crazy but so many ELF there .

Yess , the concert started at 10 p.m . And they were singing Perfection as intro . I know it was lip sync and I know , that song was very hard to sing especially in Chinese . Never mind , my boys . Then , the MC had a chat with them . After that , they perform for another song , Blue Tomorrow . It is so sad coz there is no Siwon and DongHae . ( for sure it was more sad coz there is no HanGeng ) . Those two were very busy with their work in Taiwan . Siwon trying to comfort Malaysian ELf by twitting so many those day . HAHA .


5 lucky girls and 1 man have a chance to stand on stage with them , ask them a question and hug them ! So jealous but I know , if I was on the stage ... the thing that I can do is smiling . So , thanks :) For Henry , a malay girl ask him .
-What do you like about ELF ? -
Henry answered ( only remember those words )
-I love everything about ELF . They are so beautiful .-
For RyeoWook , a Japanese who can speak Chinese asked him . ( I do not remember the question . HAHA )
For SungMin , as I remember , it was a boy who asked him . ( I only focused on KyuHyun that time )
For ZhouMi , he bended his knee for the girl . Ouh my <3
For EunHyuk , the girl got back hug . So lucky . And EunHyuk also bended his knee and kiss HIS hand . HAHA ^^
And for my hubby , KyuHyun .. the girl was crying . So happy , I guess . Then , she got the longest time to hug . Grrr ~~ Ouh , the girl ask him .
-Which you like the most , game or fans ?-
KyuHyun look like cannot answer it . HAHA . His cute answer :
-TAK PAYAH TANYA-
Seriously in Malay . HAHA !






They performed solo performances too .  Henry with Off My Mind . Zhou Mi .. I don't know . RyeoWook and KyuHyun also I don't know what song . Haha . But the most I like is EunHyuk's dance . He was very charismatic :) Then , they performed another song , Destiny and the ending song was Super Girl . And it was time to say goodbye . Annyeong Super Junior M but I'm very excited that time because SungMin told us to wait for Super Junior comeback this August . Argh ! SungMin's english was really WOW !


*Ouh my , thanks a lot to the MC who tought them say SAYANG SAYANG SAYANG . And CINTA YOU SAYANG . Thanks ! I reallly love Super Junior M . They are the best :) Thumbs up !

-FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT THERE THAT DAY , AND YOU CLAIMED THE PICS THAT I POSTED IS YOURS , SHAME BY YOURSELF . YOU REALLY CANNOT GO !-