Skip to main content

Date with Super Junior M 110528

It was a special day to me. At first, I didn't want to go but my mom allowed me. I was so happy. Luckily Sahira went there with her sister's car. We arrived there at around 3-4 pm. We go round and round to find the stage and finally found it even though we were not sitting at the front row. But I can see them (by standing on a chair) I'm so short, you know? Sahira and I waited from 6 o'clock . HAHA. The concert started at 10 p.m.It's crazy but there was so many ELF there.

Yes, the concert started at 10 p.m . And they were singing Perfection as intro . I know it was lip sync and I know, that song was very hard to sing especially in Chinese. Never mind, my boys. Then, the MC had a chat with them. After that, they performed  another song which was, Blue Tomorrow . It was so sad coz there were no Siwon and DongHae (of course it was more sad coz there is no HanGeng). Those two were very busy with their work in Taiwan . Siwon trying to comfort Malaysian ELf by tweeting so many these day. HAHA .


5 lucky girls and 1 man had a chance to stand on stage with them, ask them a question and hug them! I was so jealous but I know, if I was on the stage the thing that I can do is smiling. So, no thanks :) For Henry, a Malay girl ask him.
"What do you like about ELF"
Henry answered (I only remember those words)
"I love everything about ELF. They are so beautiful."
For RyeoWook, a Japanese who can speak Chinese asked him. (I do not remember the question. HAHA)
For SungMin, as I remember, it was a boy who asked him. (I only focused on KyuHyun that time)
For ZhouMi, he bended his knee for the girl. Oh my <3
For EunHyuk, the girl got a back hug from him. So lucky! And EunHyuk also bended his knee and kiss HIS hand . HAHA ^^
And for my hubby , KyuHyun .. the girl was crying. She was so happy, I guess. Then , she got the longest time to hug . Grrr ~~ Ouh, the girl ask him.
"Which you like the most , game or fans ?"
KyuHyun looked like he was unable to answer it . HAHA . His cute answer was:
"TAK PAYAH TANYA"
It was in Malay. HAHA!






They performed solo performances too.  Henry with Off My Mind. Zhou Mi.. I don't know. RyeoWook and KyuHyun also I don't know what song they were singing. Haha . But the performance I the most was EunHyuk's dance. He was very charismatic :) Then, they performed another song, Destiny and the ending song was Super Girl . And it was time to say goodbye . Annyeong Super Junior M but I'm very excited that time because SungMin told us to wait for Super Junior comeback this August. Argh! SungMin's english was  WOW!


*Oh my , thanks a lot to the MC who taught them say SAYANG SAYANG SAYANG  and CINTA YOU SAYANG. Thanks! I reallly love Super Junior M. They are the best :) Thumbs up!