Skip to main content

I'll Be There



If I could be by your side forever .
If that was possible .
The happiest person in the world would be me . 
When I'm sick and tired .
Whenever that happens , you are by my side .
Now I want to give it to you all my hidden love .
Close your eyes and lean on me .
When you feel afraid .
When you lose your way .
Close your eyes and lean on me .
My princess , I'll be there just for you .
When you are sick and tired .
Whenever that happens .
I'm going to be by your side .
I want to hold you warmly until your becomes at ease .
Just try your smile and dry your eyes .
I will bring back the moon into your sky .
And ever you will remember , darling .
 I'll be there just for you 

Even if I have to give up the whole world .
At least there’s still you who is worth treasuring .
And the fact that you’re here is a miracle in my life .
I could forget about the whole world .
As long as I don’t ever lose you .
At least I still have you .