Skip to main content

I Love You A Thousand Times



Heart beats fast . How to be brave ? How can I love when I'm afraid to fall but watching you stand alone ? All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow . I have died everyday waiting for you . Don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years and I'll love you for a thousand more . Time stands still . I will be brave and I will not let anything take away what's standing in front of me . Every breath , every hour has come to this . And all along I believed I would find you . Time has brought your heart to me . I have loved you for a thousand years and I'll love you for a thousand more .
I love you for 999 years , 364 days , 23 hours , 59 minutes and 59 seconds . You just have to love me for 1 second . When you do , my thousand year love will be complete .