Skip to main content

When I Miss You


A hundred days have made me older since the last time that I saw your face . A thousand lies have made me colder and I don't think I can look at this the same . But all the miles that separate us disappear now when I'm dreaming of your face . I'm here without you but you're still on my lonely mind . I think about you and I dream about you all the time . I'm here without you but you're still with me in my dreams . The miles just keep rolling as the people leave their way to say hello . I've heard this life is overrated but I hope that it gets better as we go . Everything I know and anywhere I go , it gets hard but it won't take away my love . And when it's all said and done , it gets hard but it wont take away my love .
 
I could stay awake just to hear you breathing , watch you smile while you are sleeping . While you're far away and dreaming , I could spend my life in this sweet surrender . I could stay lost in this moment forever . Where every moment spent with you is the moment I treasure . I don't want to close my eyes . I don't want to fall asleep cause I'd miss you . I don't want to miss a thing because even when I dream of you the sweetest dream will never do . I'd still miss you and I don't want to miss a thing . Lying close to you feeling your heart beating and I'm wondering what you're dreaming . Wondering if it's me you're seeing . Thank God we're together . I just want to stay with you in this moment forever and ever . I don't want to miss one smile . I don't want to miss one kiss . I just want to be with you . Right here with you , just like this . I just want to hold you close . Feel your heart so close to mine and just stay here in this moment for all the rest of time .