Skip to main content

Love Disease



Even though you are not here , I still remember all your words . I live my life as you are exist , whispering all the words to me . When will you send me your letter ? I will wait till your love confession comes . My heart breaks when I remember all the love we build together . Should I just forget because you are already gone ? Even though you leave without your will but my heart still feel that you're so cruel when you leave me with our love note . When will I accept your absence ? I will burn and destroy all the memories . Dear , I beg you to leave me with the memories . Just go to where you belong . There will be something better for you and me . Just go ...

Maybe this is my fate . Adoring without being loved . It's okay for me as long as you are happy with your life . I have keep that feeling for you for a long time . Waiting for you to embrace me . It's okay for me . Loving you is a happiness for me . I want you to know that I am here , waiting for you . Even though I have to wait till the end of time , I hope this feeling will be last forever . Let me hug you for this time to forbid you a goodbye forever and let this feeling of happiness last for a while .