Skip to main content

A Goodbye



Now all my hopes and all my dreams are suddenly reality . You've opened up my heart to feel a kind of love that's truly real . A guiding light that'll never fade . There's not a thing in life that I would ever trade . For the love you give , it won't let go . I hope you'll always know .

This post is dedicated to my beloved teacher , Mrs Kalaichelvi . She is my Geography teacher since form 1 till form 3 . Then , she is my English teacher since form 4 until now . Tomorrow is her retirement day . I am quite sad because she had been with me since I am form 1 . The only teacher who teach me 5 years in a row . We will perform for her tomorrow and I hope my classmates did not cry . If not , I will cry too . Teacher also said that she didn't want us to cry because she will also cry . It's quite sad . She's like our mother already . She always defend us from other teacher . She understand us and she is so cool ! 

Dear Mrs Kalai , thanks a lot for all the effort of teaching me not only Geography and English but many things about life . You make me love English more . You always said that I will get A for Geography even though I always get B and C in exam . And to my surprise , I got A in Geography for PMR ! Thanks God , thanks to you too . Ouh , talk about PMR ... I still remember the moment I cried because I didn't get straight A's . You is the first teacher who calm me down . I still remember of what you said to me that time . I really appreciate it . And for English , you always ask us to do an essay . When doing essay , I enjoyed it . Plus , you said my essay was good except for the grammar mistake . And yesterday , you said that I will get an A+ for English . You said I can write and you give me good mark for my essay . I am sorry for always using Korean names in my essay . I just love it . Hahahaha . But I won't do it in my SPM . Promise ! And ... no worry , teacher . I will get an A in English for SPM . InsyaAllah . Forgive me for whatever mistake that I have done to you . Anyway , if you're bored feel free to come and visit us . I hope you will be happy in your life not as a teacher . I love you , teacher . Even I am not so close with you but I enjoy your classes and I do love you