Skip to main content

I Need You


Pass by me , I’ll pretend not to have seen those eyes . I’ll just say that I didn’t see you . Please just ignore me before my shaking heart collapses . This coincidence happened one , two , three times . Now it feels like you are my destiny . For the last time , just one , two , three more times , I keep missing you . You are so precious to me . Why is it you who happened to take everything ? Everything that I ever wanted . Tears fall when I see you . Why did you touch my heart ? I can’t have you but I want you . My heart hurts when I see you who can never be mine . In my dreams , I am holding you and I am saying these nonsense words , I love you . Tears fall drop by drop but I try to brush off my heart . Your embrace makes me breath . Just come into my arms and stay still . I tried convincing myself and tried to avoid you . But now I became a coward girl and I want you . My heart ... it’s the place that you should be . Which decision is the right one ? I need you , want you back . Stop avoiding , swallow up the memories that are tangled up and scarred . I need you , I feel so bad . The scrunched up nervousness , I’ll make it into a place of peace and spread it out within me . Now you are so precious , more than anyone else . I am going to you right now , after letting everything else go . I don’t need anything else because I love you . I will protect you , whatever it takes . I just need to look at you . I need you , I want you and I love you .