Skip to main content

Only You


I thought it was over because it was exactly like the breakup formula my friends told me about . I thought if I endured through a couple days , I would forget someone like you . But the me inside is whispering that there won’t be another person I’ll love the way I loved you , that I’ll wander around here and there and go back to you , that this can’t be the end .  Why did you do that back then ? Was it because you were sick of me ? Or did I do something wrong ? They say men are like this . They say not to always be by their sides and not to treat them well all the time . But I like you , so what can I do ? I hate you for making me cry . I curse at you and resent you but like a lie , my heart was frozen cold but it melts down in front of you . Just like the seasons change from cold winter to spring . I’m melting because of you  , because I’m a fool , because I know nothing but you . That’s why I’m melting again