Skip to main content

First Love


I was so young back then, I could only see you. I didn’t need anything if we could be together. We fought a lot about things that weren’t a big deal. When I think about it, only laughter comes out. Sometimes I’m so curious about you, I could die. But there’s nothing I can do about it now. Sometimes I think of you and I miss you so much. But I will just bury it in as beautiful memories. Hello? Just saying that one word is hard so I can’t even call you. I’m sorry that I didn’t treat you better, I’m so sad over you. I can’t be held by you anymore, even in my dreams. Don’t ever hurt again and be happy, I will pray for you. The past memories flicker before me, I can’t do anything. Why am I such a fool? First love, my unforgettable love. Why does it hurt so much? Am I the only one who remembers? First love, I call out to you with this desperate voice until it can reach you, until always. I close my eyes in this moment, tears flow in this moment. Why am I so pathetic, still not over you? Without a choice, I’ll pray for your happiness.