Skip to main content

A Person Like Me


This road that I used to walk on, why does it feel so lonely? I sent you away because there seemed to be no end. But I still can’t forget you. I erased someone like you but why do I miss you so much? Eventhough I try to erase you and hold back my tears again, there's a person who keep coming back again and again. I erased all memories but why do I feel so sad? I try to hold back again. I try to erase you but that person will come back again . Am I not the one? Is there someone else for you? When you said that you loved me, it’s a lie right?  You only leave scars deep in my heart. Eventhough I know it well, please don’t let go of me. I can’t do anything about being a tiring person. I only become obsessed like this. I seem like a fool like this. Really like a fool. You know it too. I won’t be able to see you. It’s probably the end. Eventhough I know it well, please understand me. It’s a lie, right? There’s probably someone for you. Eventhough I know it well, please don’t let go of me