Skip to main content

Sakura


Every now and then, I remember when we would ride this train together and thought these precious moments would last forever. Every now and then I look back again. Every time I close my eyes and the memories are with me but you're not here with me. I know that is time for me to set free but there is still an emptiness inside me. My life without you, it's just hard for me to imagine. I see those cherry blossoms. Although you're far away, I can hear you, I can feel you next to me. Getting over you is what I've tried to do. Can't get you out of my mind. Why can't we be together now the way we used to be? Talkin' to my heart, trying to explain. Our love has faded away just like the seasons go by and now it's here again. The leaves will flutter to the ground. It reminds me of the days when you were here to hold my hand. And the promises we've made along still keeps me hanging on. Hold me now just like other lovers.